Symbiosis Learning Center is an unmatched support program dedicated to helping high school seniors and college students develop essential skills and strategies for success in all areas of college life. Our learning & life coaches work 1:1 with students who have a wide variety of strengths and needs. Those who have received support services, are new to traditional schooling, or have been out of school for several years find our program especially beneficial. We will help you build on your strengths, identify strategies, and meet your academic and personal goals!
Goals of Symbiosis Learning Center
- To help students identify strengths and challenges in both their academic and personal lives.
- To increase awareness of strategies, skills, and technologies for application in and out of the classroom.
- To create a positive learning environment through active networking and communication between students and collateral contacts.
- To help students build self-determination and self-esteem.
Who Can Enroll?
- Any student aged 17 and up
How Do I Enroll?
- Please visit our Enrollment page